What to expect from the Calgary ‘YYC Junk Removal’ Experience
With Calgary YYC Junk Removal, we make your junk removal experience as easy as possible, leaving you with less stress…and more space!
Step 1: Contact
- You contact YYC Junk to set up an appointment for a free estimate.
- Making a quote in person, allows us to make sure the condition of the junk is not overestimated, especially since we aim to donate and re-home many items. We also want to make sure that the amount of junk is not underestimated, as this will allow us to provide proper service, truck size, and number of junk professionals for your removal!
Step 2: Schedule
- Schedule an appointment – Appointments for junk removal can be booked for as far in advance as you want, or even for same day service.
Step 3: Quote Agreement
- Arriving at the scheduled time, we provide a quote once we see your junk. If onsite and you approve, we can remove your junk right away.
- If you are not on site, we will require approval / consent on the pricing prior to loading. We can do this either verbally over the phone and remove the same day, or schedule another day, to come and remove the junk.
Step 4: Load Up
- We load up your junk as efficiently and safely as possible! If you are on site, simply point us in the direction of your junk. If you are not there, our team will go to the agreed upon place for junk removal
Step 5: Payment
- Payment exchange. We accept Cash, Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, and AMEX), Debit, and e-Transfers for payment options.
Step 6: Relax
- You’re all done!
- We then sort through your junk – with your permission – and donate items in good condition to our partners, Helping those in need and bettering the lives of our community! The rest, we will properly dispose of.