Pressure washing services and bundle packages are now available through YYC Junk Removal. Environmental focus is at the core of our award-winning junk removal services, and our pressure washing practices similarly reflect these same standards.
Our team only uses commercial-grade equipment. This allows any type of dirt, debris, or grease to be removed from nearly anything. For instance, your property, home, equipment, and hard surfaces can all easily be washed. Grease and oil stains do not stand a chance!
Call us at 403.829.1958 to book your pressure washing appointment.
Why hire YYC Pressure Washing rather than doing it yourself? Power washing equipment sold at local retailers does not have the strength of high-pressure commercial units. Because of this, using the “Cambodian Tire Special” will not remove the gunk that an expensive high-powered unit will.
Pressure Washing Calgary for Affordable Prices
Prices start at $129 for cleaning your entire house exterior. Of course, be sure to ask about our pressure washing and junk removal combo packages, which are dirt cheap!
Selling your house or condo? Power cleaning improves the appearance of your property quickly and in a cost-effective way. Afterward, your exteriors will look 15 years younger. Just give us an hour!
Tell me about being eco-friendly with YYC Pressure Washing:
- A little goes a long way, since we use a detergent with a nearly neutral pH that is easily dissolved. This results in a safe work environment, and most importantly, a protected environment.
What harm can high pH detergents cause?
- A pH above 9 marks the presence of sodium in your lawn’s soil. This specifically means that soil with excess salt cannot absorb more water. When the soil cannot absorb water, the soil repels it. On top of that, in moist air, high amounts of sodium can rust metals. This subsequently means damage to your lawn.
Heard about ethylene glycol? Let us explain:
- By and large, most regular detergents contain this toxic substance. Ethylene glycol only breaks down after it has been in the soil for many weeks. In fact, it has been shown to cause skeletal defects and abnormalities in animals. For this reason, YYC Pressure Washing will not use ethylene glycol.
YYC Pressure Washing values your property
- Our mission: to effectively and safely wash away harmful substances from your property with our high-quality equipment. Moreover, we want to protect your lawn from toxic cleaning agents and detergents.
Why pressure washing?
- A pressure washing machine uses a lot of power. The very high PSI provides an effective yet controllable wash that minimizes environmental damage. On the other hand, a power washer uses a huge amount of energy to heat up water for cleaning. Heating the water greatly increases a power washer’s environmental impact and cost of operation. We recommend choosing pressure washing over power washing.
But what about pressure washing safety?
- Our professionals take steps to minimize any foreseeable damages. YYC Pressure Wash prioritizes the protection of nearby flowers, trees, and vehicles.
What can be pressure washed?
- Structures like fences, decks, and siding can be washed. Walls, ceiling, flooring, parking lots, and driveways can also be cleaned by our team. Our detergent will clean vinyl, aluminum, steel, wood, brick, concrete, and stucco. No doubt if you can think of something, we can surely pressure wash it.
Long-term benefits of pressure washing:
- Does saving money in the long run matter to you? If so, we recommend pressure washing surfaces regularly. Taking care of your property today will accordingly decrease the risks of long-term damage. Ultimately, decades-old deterioration costs thousands of dollars to fix.
Call YYC Pressure Washing at 403.829.1958 to learn more about our package deals!
Need some junk gone in a hurry? Book online here or call YYC Junk at 403.829.1958.
How to Remove Grease and Oil Marks on Cement
Sometimes vehicles leak. Unfortunately, sometimes vehicles leak on your driveway! With our proprietary environmentally-friendly blend, most oil and grease marks on cement fade by 90%.
Take a look at some of our results pictured below!
The picture above: oil stains on a driveway of various ages from a car.
Shown in the picture above: three applications of our grease-busting blend fade the oil stain almost entirely.
YYC Junk’s process for grease and oil removal on concrete uses minimal water and achieves excellent results in a short time. Planning on selling or renting your home? Why not spiff up the parking spaces?
To satisfy your curiosity give our team a call at 403.829.1958 or contact us online here.